Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
How do a create a new property name in a sheet template?  For instance, I want to have a "revision" property.  I inserted the text `=$Doc.Rev` (using ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 To import the PSoC creator components to other hdl/verilog simulators, the corresponding files can be found in,    C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\PSo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
If you don't have a sticker on MIniProg, to differentiate between MiniProg3 Rev*A and Rev*B,    check for U12 block which is right below the VTARG mar... Show More
EvPa_264126
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello. How to find the minimum value cutoff? If I set  the cutoff too small then there is hysteresis and prevents me calibrate the device: When I firs... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi! I have a problem with the bootloader component, I have been working with PSoC Creator 2.2 and I used a bootloader for updating my applications, a ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In several examples, I see the reset pin of the SPI Master left unconnected.    is it OK to leave a SPIM block's reset pin open?    Ans:    The Defaul... Show More
ShSh_291626
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I can use bootloader in uart, but i can't use bootloader in rs485    Seems to be because the relationship RS485 half-duplex    How do I fix this probl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
The terms "High Speed Peripherals" and "Low Speed Peripherals" can be found in TRM 001-85634 Rev. *B, Table 11-2. Available Peripherals.     What is t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
How to achieve maximum baud rate for my UART in PSoC?    Ans:    For a given baud-rate, UART clock should be 8 times the baud-rate (bits per second). ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
It isn't clear to me where to connect an external oscillator to. The PSOC dedicated MHz osc pins appear to be used only for an external crystal.    Th... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.