Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I want to control 4 computer fans using touch slider     How can i connect the pwm to touch slider ? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I deleted the Programmer directory without uninstalling and now I can't    install PSoC Creator 3.0.  It tells me Programmer is already installed.    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        The project file which I downloaded is from CYPRESS online, it is in a .zip folder. When I open it, it shows this dialog "Unable to open the p... Show More
odissey1
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    Quadrature Decoder function SetCounter() does not accept negative values (positive values are fine).    Example:                QuadDec_SetCoun... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
A suggested addition to component, an output that is the clock used    to generate the waveform, and an equivalent for wc1/wc2 for the     start of th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Why is the static timing analysis affected by the component (symbolic) name? I have an ISR in the schematic, when I call it "CUT_ISR", the sta... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In the API description the following appears -         cystatus Em_EEPROM_Write (const uint8 srcBuf[], const uint8 eepromPtr[], uint16/uint32 byteCoun... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Can I change UART Component's baud rate at runtime by Application Programming Interface?

EvPa_264126
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
a number of times there was a problem: I'm creating a project for CY8C5868AXI-LP035 - project works without errors. Then I do: Project-> Device Sele... Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I have upgraded to PSoC Creator 3.0 SP1 and have set about clearing up warnings.    I'm using an ISR to do millisecond timing. The prototype is... Show More