Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,    I am trying to debug a project I designed, using PSOC creator 3.0.    Can I debug my project on my PC (without using a board)?         thanks ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have a situation where I am trying to clock out an exact number of pulses from a design-wide clock to an I/O pin. (this is part of a hardware SWD bl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hello,     Talking abou t the capsense CY3280-MBR3.    Anybody can help me to know,     How  I can know Maximum distance from the proximity sensor an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hello, good afternoon.         Can you help me with a easy program to do  for PSoc Creator for  Cap Sense CY3280-MBR3. ? Please.               Thanks... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,somebody in cypress,     I want to know what is the difference between the CY8CKIT-049-42xx PSoC 4 Prototyping Kit and the PSoC 4 Pioneering Kit.I ... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi every one !    I'm looking for create an analog switch similar to CD4066 but  with 8 switches.    Have some of you idea how to do that with PSoc3 ?... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,    I have a problem getting the TCPWM quadrature detector to work. it's not counting !    I have used a quadrature detector in the past, UDB base... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hello         I have got a problem with psoc designer. When I press F6 ( generate/build my project ) i get these errors:    -------------------------... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi, I have been trying to create a new project using the CY8C20160-SX2I but I cant find the chip part number. Is there any way to update the PSoc Com... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Home > Design Support > Cypress Developer CommunityTM > Cypress Forums > PSoC® 4 > PSoC4 equivalent doc to AN58827?         The above displayed at top... Show More