Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hey Bob, seems like its you and me recently.    I apologise if this has been asked hundres of times but I have looked at the examples and data sheet ... Show More
vinaym_06
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,         I am developing a setup using PSoC 5 and KIT-001. i want to control the activity from my system. so i initiated the USB communication usin... Show More
ArOg_285336
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
                                                               I installed the PSoC Creator on laptop with Windows 8.1  Home edition but I can not cr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,         i can read out Chipid and BUTTON_STAT  from CY8CMBR3101 over I2C and can write Register GPO_OUTPUT_STATE.    But changing GPO_CFG and P... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi, I'm wondering if there is any ability to connect PSoC creator to an external gdb server. I understand that Cypress only supports the miniProg deb... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I have an application that is polling a remote device for data. The polling device needs to be able to determine when the remote unit is responding o... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 When I halt the debugger (Attached to MiniProg 3), the code continues to run. To get it to stop running, I again run the debugger to start of code an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,    I am currently using a  PSOC  Creator 3.0 for creating a simple psoc 4 application and I am looking for a way to add version number to the hex... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Could you solve this?    I want to open sample projects, but pass error occures.    Psoc tells:    Unable to save the workspace's user data file "C:\... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello everyone,    1.  I Have a 4 BTNS available to me for my slider.    2.  The slider consists of 4 stage operation.    3.  I do not hold an extra B... Show More