Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
          Hello everyone,     i am new in the community and currently working on building a demonstrator for our conductive film. I have some problems... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    Is there a method to detect that the bootloader has loaded a new version of a bootloadable.  The reason I ask is the bootloadable program needs... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Is somebody else having problem with the gmtime() function after the PSoC Creator 3.1 upgrade? The code below is not completing as the gmtime() functi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello everyone,    I have developed a capsense board with 5 buttons & a slider.             I intend to use these boards for the electrical switching ... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I was running debug sessions and noted the debugger started at start of code in main.c    Now, for some reason, it starts in "cm3start.c" ??? Did I i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Migrating 2.2 project to 3.0.     Used the more advanced clock editor to match our hand modified settings.     Writes to CYREG_FASTCLK_XMHZ_CFG0 and ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hey guys i am interfacing arduino board with capsense MBR3,I have found the example project and was just going through the explaination. I didn't und... Show More
KeYp_290406
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        If I modify one of the generated c files for a component, is there a way to lock the file so that it won't be overwritten the next time I rebu... Show More
EvPa_264126
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I very often to create a new project by copying it fragments from previous projects. However, I found the problem: I needed more pins, and I did not c... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I note in the example that the RTD_GetTemperature() API returns a 32 bit unsigned int.    I have written code based on the example and find that I can... Show More