Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Build Failed
solved msg Solved
I have the following output log ending with a "Build Failed".  Please help!  The sequence of events that lead to this were:         Project onCY8CKIT ... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I am using the code below (copied from an example on the web) to provide a timeout feature for a routine.    However, whatever value I use when calli... Show More
GrRa_284656
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi to all,    I'm serching the latest version of the PSoC 3/5 Bootloader Host GUI for Windows.     Does anyone know the link to download it? I'm strug... Show More
GrRa_284656
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi to all,    LUTs are very powerful components, and I use them very often. Unfortunately they are not very clear.    When I open a LUT, I only see a... Show More
MaLe_297531
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have the CY8CKIT_040 kit. This is the one that changes LED color and brightness via a 5x6 touchpad. I can't get some of the example Capsense project... Show More
odissey1
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I made demo component with variable number of inputs: 0-2. When Ninputs set to less than 2, corresponding pin's visibility  is set to "invisibl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am just trying Creator 3.1 for the first time  (3.1 (3.1.0.1570))  ( and a later version as well) and I cannot build any project that uses any part ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello everyone,    till now i have read dc signal with ADC, but i don´t know how i can read a sine wave.    Thanks for any help    Regards    Claire Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have attached an image of the error I get everytime I 'step over' or 'step into' a statement in Debug mode. This is the case for both PSoC Creator 3... Show More