Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello EveryBody,    I am using PSOC 5LP Kit and i want to implement instrumentation amplifier having high CMRR and Gain. How i can do this?    Looking... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hello,         I receive the following error every time I shutdown PSOC Creator 3.2 (I've already uninstalled / reinstalled )    PSoC Creator has enc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
After initial debugging of my 8051 code, I have a "syntax error near '8'" error on line 99 of EZI2C.h.  This being a PSoC Creator generated file, I do... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello Every Body,    I want to implement a balanced modulator/demodulator that can do the operation more closely like (AD630 "See attachment for data ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi PSoC community,    I am a PSoC beginner and i am currently learning the ropes of PSoC and the Creator software.     I am a student and as some firs... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
How do you access the component parameters in the component API for a custom component? I have been looking for this for about an hour now, but I can'... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm trying to create a new project in PSoC Creator, and I want to use the CTBLE-022001-00 device.    However, I don't get this device as an option whe... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Somewhat useful -                            http://r.duckduckgo.com/l/?kh=-1&uddg=http%3A%2F%2Fijcer.org%2Findex.php%2Fojs%2Farticle%2FdownloadSuppFile%2F527%2F25... Show More
WeGa_288606
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,           As a sanity check we would like to switch from 9.03 to 8.16a and try to mimic the exact production environment that we inherited cod... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi All.    I am probably going to ask the stupidist question here ever.     What is the meaning of the icons next to the component in the component l... Show More