Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Maybe the weather is a bit colder today and this explains it?    I am experiencing the compiler optimizing out most of my variables. I have made almos... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am new to psoc1.  Thought there might be a way to do some custom logic in a digital block but it seems that you can only modify existing modules?  I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Just installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 on an unused computer. During the installation Adobe SVG won't install. Inside designer  I can't create a ne... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I want t run 2 debug sessions on same computer.    Though I can run 2 instances of Creator, I can only connect to a single Mini-Prog 3 device.    Is t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm trying to take a uint16 characteristic and store it in a local variable. This is the code:         wrReqParam = (CYBLE_GATTS_WRITE_REQ_PARAM_T *) ... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have a production programmer that can serialize PSOC 5LP while being programmed. It appears I can allocate a physical location and a start value and... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,      I'm using MTK ver. 1.7.1 to test TMA460AS-33 touch device.      I want to modify the limits (Min/Max value) such as "Opens", "Raw data", "G... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm trying to view the contents of a few structs in the PSoC Creator watch window, but every time I add a struct, the struct's name changes to "public... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am new to psoc and would like to use openocd v9 and a miniprog3 to debug a psoc 4 under eclipse.    My question is has anybody managed to get openoc... Show More
feme_285141
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Windows 10 sopports PSC creator?