Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello, in designer there is a resource meter/indicator that will show all the used blocks digital / analog etc...but I have noticed in creator that I ... Show More
PeWa_1510206
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've learned how to access control registers and write to status registers from within a schematic component, but how do you read from a registers def... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
As I have posted on another thread I am liking Designer more than Creator.  Will Cypress be expanding support in Designer for PSOC 3, 4, 5 etc?  If no... Show More
PeWa_1510206
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm using the SPIS component with an interrupt handler on "Interrupt On Rx FIFO Not Empty". The master performs two-byte writes before pulling the sla... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
in the section "archive of old versions" there is only version 2.1. on how many I remember it not the latest version. where I can find the newest vers... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi    I am trying to get the custom easy_eeprom component to work but I get a compile error due to the CySpc.h not being found.    I am using a PSoc42... Show More
DeAl_292241
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I'm not sure if I am at the right place, but I have a very annoying problem with Eclipse provided with the development tools of the Fx3.     Th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, after the update to PSOC Creator 3.1 SP3 when i build a project (even a void project) the compiler raise an error:  "prj.M0120:Build Error: Existi... Show More
DaBr_1233126
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Just finally got this working.  Want to share it with anyone else who can use it.    Based on the GLCD package by Andy Gock.  I've cut alot of the fil... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,    Is there something similar to Template.exe to program the FPGA, in Linux environment?    Thanks.    Best regards,    Fátima Show More