Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Looking at the C example code made me realized that I don't know how to write my own code. For example, the example generates the following C code:   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Is possible to export the .cysch diagram, as graphic image, for documentation purpose?    Thanks, Fabrizio Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,         I'm working with large arrays (1024 elements and more) of different types (integer, floats). The debug watch window seems to be buggy. Whe... Show More
jofo_817731
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,    I am trying to build my project but it ends with "Build failed" and no explanation why. Log below.    I have looked at the Notice List, it sho... Show More
AnKr_1499391
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi everybody,    I'm working on a linux (Opensuse 64bit) machine and have a virtualbox with Win7 (64bit) for the PSoC-Creator running.    After an upd... Show More
AnWa_1259496
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    In PSoC Designer it was relatively easy to make small changes to user modules by finding the library code file and editing it, so that changes ... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have an interrupt on a Port 0 pin.    The handler uses pinState = CL_DAT_INTSTAT;  (where my pin in named CL_DAT) to determine which pin in port 0 c... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
There is a recurring problem in customer base, need for a unique silicon die    ID for each chip. This is not a Device ID, as currently implemented. S... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
The project I am working on will be using several PSoC devices that interact with each other.  I am currently working on the first one but thinking ab... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    I use a CY8CMBR3116 for capacitive level sensing, using raw counts from all 16 channels. It is a custom HW design, supply decoupling follows... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.