Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,         I'm working with the CMSIS DSP libraries on a PSoC 5LP. The CMSIS lookup tables need a lot of program space (~93% of flash used with only ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    I am currently working on a project and require development assistance with the USBFS component.  I have reviewed the list of contractors pr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
The GCC compiler automatically runs .S files through the pre-processor, while leaving .s files alone before handing them to the assembler.    Is there... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am trying to realize a feature where once the BLE device is powered up, it will connect automatically to a peer device whose address has been stored... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello All,    I am looking to download cy8ckit-042 kit design files/components that can work with PSOC 3.0. Due to some reason, my company has instruc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have an open source project that I was looking at and now 2 assigned GPIO (output) pins of a CY8C3246PVI-147 are being reserved for a 32kHz crystal ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Is there any way of specifying false paths or other timing exceptions for Warp synthesis in a custom component PSoC design?    I seem to have run into... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Do you really need all those little u's (unsigned designators) everywhere?    I'm very fluent in visually reading "hexadecimal" data. As such, all tho... Show More
MaJa_1553636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I find myself drawing logic gates that follow my line of thinking and hopefully reflect the purpose of the logic itself (labeling nets).    Looking at... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have the CY8CKIT-042-BLE Pioneer Kit. Originally, I had the 3.3 version, and the setup page for creating new projects was new and strange to me. The... Show More