Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi All,         Firstly, apologies if I'm posting in the wrong section...    I'm working my way through the PSOC 101 tutorial videos and am having a b... Show More
mahec_674091
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    Is there a .NET driver available from Cypress that supports the PSoC 5LP family?    Thanks Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all    I'm experimenting with the bootloader component to distribute software updates over a CANbus link using cyflash as host tool. I've found wha... Show More
chro_1316281
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have a project that uses almost all of the PSoC 5LP UDB's. It uses multiples of a number of components.    I was needing a decent size counter but t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Is there any way of continue running the program after reaching a breakpoint without having to disable it?    I want to check my values in a loop and ... Show More
MarkH_61
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Attached is a component that I created for the Color Graphics LCD shield based on the Nokia 6100 display. They can be found at Sparkfun and other web ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi.    There is #include <cytypes.h> in my source code,    and #include "cyfitter.h" in the "cytypes.h".    but I can not find cyfitter.h anywhere.   ... Show More
Jweaver
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Is it possible with psoc creator to debug without hardware present,  like an instruction set simulator?  What is  the "Debug without programming" opti... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,         perhaps a dumb question, but does anybody know to which interfaces the STDIN, STDOUT and STDERR streams are going on PSoC? Is this documen... Show More
ErBU_1372276
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, I'll make a bootloader for the PSOC 4 BLE. I have a workspace with 2 project example BLE_Shared_Memory_Bootloader and Bootloadable.    It works we... Show More