Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
After the PSoc installation system is getting the  Error Message .    Installer could not launch PSoc Programmer.    Installer could not launch update... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am trying to change the name of device when advertising. In my attachment, you can see the name "CapSense Slider LED". I would like to change this. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I am very new to PSOC but not to embedded systems.  I got one of the CY8CKIT-049-42xx boards and installed PSoC Creator 3.0.    I am confused about b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, I've just installed PSoC Creator 3.3 and I'm working through the Ble 101 tutorials. The context sensitive drop-down only seems to have a sub-set o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Am I doing something wrong, it appears that math.h is missing round. Are these higher level math functions hidden in some other library? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    A few days ago, I upgraded PSoC Creator to 3.3 CP2. And since then I get "Assertion failed" error messages quite often. The attachment shows... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I have had PSoC Creator 3.2 working on my PC previously, and I have 3.3 working on another PC.    However, I recently re-installed Windows Vist... Show More
RiLi_333781
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When I use PSOC creator 3.3 build code, I got different color for code.    For example, after "if" and "else", one area all code are light color, anot... Show More
CeGu_1509311
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,     I'm trying to get first decimal from a float, however when I'm debigging the aplication it changes the actual value for exmaple:    float test... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've recently received a PSoC 5LP dev kit, and I've found the Creator software very impressive so far! However, I've been looking into debugging optio... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.