Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    I am looking for an example project that provides at least a basic idea of how to pass data between the USBFS configured for a typical audio... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,         I am trying to add my PSoC Creator 2.0 project to the SVN repository, but I'm not sure which files I should add.         I have added the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Re:
solved msg Solved
Hi guys,     I got an automotive touchscreen here and a CY3295 I2C to USB testing board. I only bought that setup for interface testings and I have a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Our project uses a PSoC 5... we currently have it running using an SD card in SPI mode.  We really need    to access the card in SD/MMC mode in order ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Is there a kind of evaluation copy of SOFTUNE Professional Pack? If not, is there anyway to get one? There used to be one on the former FUJITS... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I have trouble finding how to either manually import-export some text-file format and/or programmatically set/get the pin config in a PSoC Crea... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Simple 8bit sin/cos udb component.

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi guys,    I use CY8CMBR3116, when setting the Thresholds for the button, The difference count always is greater than 250, no matter the Sensitivity ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm trying to read out raw counts from CY8CMBR3116 which works well for one single sensor.    My problem: I want to have a quick overview of the raw c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I seem to be having a bit of trouble including Verilog header files.    That is to say the include directive itself works just fine. The trouble is th... Show More