Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

cadi_1014291
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, is there any way to change the "Desired Frequency" of the WS2812 component?, i'm using the component on a design with the 5LP P.K., fist @ 24 MHz ... Show More
JoBr_1593366
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I want basically the same thing, except with asynchronous set from input, and then output is ORed with input so the output pulse length is at least 1 ... Show More
RiTa_288331
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
For the SAR ADC example, where an ADC is used with an analog input pin, just a simple question:    Why do we have to assign a physical pin to both the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I moved some of the generic functions and modules to a static library.    My application does not have problem linking the library and seems running f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Pardon the ignorant question. I'm attempting to introduce myself to PSOC UART programming by studying the document entitled, "Simple 8-Bit UART Commun... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    Just wondering, has anybody tried to use PSoC Creator with a newer arm-none-eabi-gcc version? I think the actual Creator (3.3) use version 4.9 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
SCB UART
solved msg Solved
Hi Everybody,    for a project i have to send a data request string via the SCB (in UART mode) to a serial device. My problem is, that this request st... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am trying to print to the terminal using teh printf() function. I am able to print using UART_UartPutString() but the printf function doesnt work. I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Kaspersky antivirus detects Creator 3.3SP2 as malware and kills the process.    It also looks for files touched by that software and reverts them. It ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Lost typedefs
solved msg Solved
Hi All,    I've been working on a project using EZ-BLE modules and CY8KIT-042 pioneer kit and somehow things have gotten messed up. I don't know why b... Show More