Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
It's the first time I use creator. I copy a project from my colleague computor. It can build successfully in his computor, but turns out to be a lot o... Show More
AzGa_264406
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 In order to get acquainted with the PSoC 4, I decided to play with the PSoC Creator 2.2 SP1. However, my home PC is     slightly below the minimum re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi Pals, When use the USB needs accurate oscillation as within 0.25%. When I want to change this parameter in clock editor, all editting was d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 This is no big feature, but it is annoying that you can't remove more than one file at a time from the "Workspace Explorer".    You can add more than... Show More
YaIs_283501
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        hi to all. I am trying to make custom components. I read PSoC Creator Component Author Guide(http://www.cypress.com/?docID=41594). But I don't... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
it says in the usart_getbyte(); thing..     that msb is status, and lsb is the actual byte.          how can I seperate that?          Basicly I have,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
sprintf info
solved msg Solved
Where can I find info on how it works, how to use it, what the different options do/mean? I tried to find stdio.h but coulndt find anything usefull. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        In Global Resources Tab, There is no item for WDT, Has it changed procedure of initial WDT setting ? (PSoC:8C29466-24PXI, Vista 32bit)    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Wolfram CA
solved msg Solved
 Hi all         This component is simple 8bit Wolfram cellular automata.         Double click component set rule parameter 0-255 (default 30).        ... Show More