Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Yashu
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I added an I2S Master to the TopDesign GUI.    However after building, shouldn't the function I2S_WriteByte() be shown in the right hand pane Code Exp... Show More
anlec_1602741
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Good morning everyone,         I have a problem concerning the component I2C in PSoC Creator 3.3.    I have download the example "I2C BLE bridge" here... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Can i use verilog file as top design in PSOC Creator? thank u very much!

ShSh_291626
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi everyone,    Does PSOC3, 4, 5 have the solution that can apply high DC voltage power line communication?    Thx. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Build Error
solved msg Solved
Hello everyone    I've been finishing this proyect that was of other person who worked with me, but I has a problem when I build it    ERROR: .\Cortex... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm trying to get every bit of performance possible out of my PSOC 4 BLE MCU. About the only thing I haven't tried is the newer GCC toolchain (5.4). I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I dusted off my fairly old Dev Kit today thinking I will get back to using PSoC for some smaller projects.  This is the CY8CKIT-001 dev klit that came... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Via GDB on Eclipse it is possible to use the JLink debugging adapter. The Cypress MiniProg3 causes a lot of trouble. Most of the times the connection ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Eclipse Neon
solved msg Solved

Do somebody know, when cypress will improve project import to Eclipse Neon?

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In light of recent acquisitions, new CEO and inclination towards IoT, Cypress needs to re-evaluate their stance on Windows only treatment to PSoC crea... Show More