Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

XiaoPing_Yang
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,        Is there any specification to  program efficiently in Psoc Creator using C language ?  I have found it low efficient when I saw the assembl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm trying to use the macro callbacks feature described in the I2C component datasheet, but the auto-generated I2C API does not include cyapicallbacks... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi.    I am trying to create multiple components with different values of D0 register using UDB editor. The value of the D0 register is set so that it... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
fork project
solved msg Solved
well, what looks unclear to me - if I can decide at one point, that there will be two devices with different logic, schematic, etc, but both are deriv... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi     I have a problem. Keil's license is starting to error. I need to register. How to fix this problem? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I want to add a composite device(USB Audio and USB UART).    I could use a USB Audio Device, but can't add a USB UART Device.    How to add a USB UART... Show More
EvPa_264126
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I see a very big difference in memory footprint for PSoC3 and PSoC5 ( I changed only Project-> Device selector-> select chip ) What is the reason for ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have a Creator 4.0 project written from PRoC. Now I need to change it to use the Keil MDK compiler. I found that in the old project, in the Linker o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
dear :     can i use hierarchy arichtecture verilog code in component design? and how to add sub-module files to component? Show More
VlYe_281166
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
For some reasons I need to use ADC_SAR v 2.0 in project under Creator 4.    Trying to import  ADC_SAR v 2.0 from CyComponentLibrary.cywrk (v 3.3) I go... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.