Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

cadi_1014291
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, (hope this is a proper place to post this)    Some time ago i snapped off the kitprog of a CY8CKIT-059 kit, it was working properly, then i remove... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi guys! I'm currently working on a project and I need to use a LCD display (the one I got is the 2004a)  that component uses a  expander for I2C-bus ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Am a newbie to psos. I have my arduino and bridge control panel connected to com 4. But when i pressed the "To File" button, nothing was transferred f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Nowadays i have some new bulid in led , it is sk6812wwa, sk6812 rgb, sk6812 rgbw, sk6812wwa and sk6812 rgb can use same library as WS2812B, but as sk6812 rgbw ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello, i am working with the PSOC-Creator 4.0 (4.0.0.432) with gcc toolchain. In a Project i want to add some external produced binary data, which the... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I love PSOC Creator and think that it`s best tool to create soft to MCU. I created applications for BLE but now customer want Internet access so need ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I lost just about all files. I will not be EXTORED from ^%*&)GTP. I cant creat "main" I found a link to fix SVG. It worked fine. I don't know how to c... Show More
VlYe_281166
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Spent a lot of time trying to understand where is the BUG. The reason is, if you do not really fill EEPROM array with definite values, it does not wor... Show More
BrCh_1185121
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi Everyone,    I recently had to re-install PSoC Creator 4 (s4.0.0.432).  Now when I go to create a new project, I get the option to select either "C... Show More
XiaoPing_Yang
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,        Is there any specification to  program efficiently in Psoc Creator using C language ?  I have found it low efficient when I saw the assembl... Show More