Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've somehow managed to code up the "Challenge" from tutorial 13 from PSOC 101.  I read a button sensor on the CapSense and report if the state is hig... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,     I was trying to do a #define in my header file and the following error popped out. Each time I try to do that, it crashed.    The PSoC creator... Show More
DaSi_281136
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm getting "No Input Errors" across one page of my project. The other pages build just fine. I tried to clean and build but no luck. I can't figure o... Show More
JeCo_264681
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Starting with the Example program UART_Tx01 I successfully printed its output to a Teraterm window. I used an FTDI USB to TTL Serial Cable.    But I w... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,         I've a problem with a simple comparison of two variables. Both are of type uint8_t, one contains the bitwise inversion of the other (0x80 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am going through the PSoC 101 Video Tutorials and have reached Lesson 4 and am unable to find the NOT gate in my component library.  I am using the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In the video for the Basic Counter tutorial 6 for the PSOC 101, it appears that the first condition for the 4-state LED is "off" (which is then follow... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I'm following the develop of a custom component and i would like to add a customizer to it, i had search here on the forum and founded how to i... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    Just to play with Creator 4.0 i did installed the newest GNU ARM Toolchain (Version 5-2016-q3-update at the moment) [1], and went to Tools > Op... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
#pragma once?
solved msg Solved
Hi. I'd like to use "#pragma once" in my .h files instead of the old fashioned #ifndef __FOO.H include guards,    It seems to work, but I get the warn... Show More