Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi everybody,    I was wondering if it is possible to use same ressource - an analog input pin - which is connected on different input pins on Analog ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi All,         I am using Cypress PSoC 5LP for communicating with sensor over I2C Bus.    PSoC acts as master while sensor act as slave device.    PS... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When using Find in the text editor, the autocompletion is totally broken. When I type a character, the text box is immediately changed to some autocom... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I'm implementing two custom components, both based on SPI, one use the SPI ( UDB version ) and the other use the SPI on PSoC4 devices ( based o... Show More
RiTa_288331
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
This is more of a "fundamental C" question, where we are using the PSOC5LP to accomplish our task.  Here goes:    Problem statement:    We have a "spe... Show More
LeHe_1819446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I used the Chinese language GB2312 coding fonts, but PSoc Creator does not seem to support GB2312 coding, I would like to ask you can change the codin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,    I purchased a CY8CKit-059 and I want to make the kitprog psoc loading custom code. I downloaded and installed the files available under http://www.cypress.com/file/139876... Show More
JaSi_1632926
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    I'd like to use a bidirectional pin and change its direction from the code. This doesn't seem to be possible using the provided API. What's ... Show More
JaSi_1632926
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    I don't understand how to do a thing I believe should be pretty straight-forward. Which component should I use to create a node that has a v... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Over on the PSoC Sensei Blog, Brad has started posting about my implementation of an Integer Square Root Calculator using datapaths. Here is the compo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.