Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am getting the following error when I create an Archive Bundle    "Error: prj.M0168: The workspace/project archive failed. The given key was not pre... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Need a component for Bosh BME280 humidity sensor.   Has anybody already written it?    There is a Bosh driver in C that requires a few methods to impl... Show More
DaSi_281136
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm trying to get a PSOC5LP to read an SD card. I followed the instructions in the data sheet and am able to read/write from/to the sd card successful... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    does anyone know if it's possible to use multiple verilog files for a component? Currently it seems that the Warp synthesis tool include sea... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
How to controle 5 servo (9g) by ADC (input from potentiometre)  from 0 To180°    thank you     secound step ; how to use uart to sent 'analog input' t... Show More
PeGu_352656
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    I archived a project , using the full option, but I can not use the archive bundle anywhere. I got many errors for bad paths. I made own fol... Show More
EvPa_264126
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm trying to use emwin to control the display (controller SSD1289) Only 8 primary colors are available for display. What could be the reason? SSD1289x16... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    I am using PSOC creator 3.0(SP2) + cy8ckit-043 with windows 10. In my case KitProg USBUART driver can not installed. I attached the screen s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Unzip the attached file "App + Guide for Installer problem.zip", and you will get the application and solution guide to resolve your installation pro... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    some components like FlipFlops don't have a dedicated Verilog file. It seems that those files are generated by the corresponding customizer.... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.