Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
i am using psoc creator 3.3 service pack 2.i want part cy8c4126axi-443 (44 pin tqfp) this part is showing on website but not showing in creator device... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I found PSoC Creator 4.0 can compile C++ source.    But text editor of PSoC Creator doesn't support C++, so keyword highlight, auto complete doesn't w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have a trouble in adding existing header file and source file.    The directory structure is like following,    workspace folder/            project... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've edited my code and now the indentation is wrong.    No problem, in every code editor I've seen you hit a command key and it re-indents the file p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    I've been using the example project AN86526 to learn how to push a bootloadable from a host to my psoc. I've come across an issue with the c... Show More
ViRa_1964436
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I using PSoC creator 4.0, and the "target kit" is grayed out, when I try to create a new project. What is the issue here? How do I "ungray out"... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I feel silly asking this question, but I have not been able to figure out how to, for a while, enlarge any of the editor tabs to span the full window.... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I'm enjoying the new features of PSoC Creator 4.0, but I would happily give them all up for something which would be so useful to our company: ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    I want to define a macro callback in a UART component by following the guide provided by Cypress. In the guide, it says that I have to defin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi          I moved source files in my projects to folders to clean/make project more clear.    After this, few files are not being compiled, I am get... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.