Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

cadi_1014291
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    In Creator 4.0 i can do a custom component macro using UDBs (a SPI Master to be precise), this macro worked for PSoC4 and PSoC5LP devices, now ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
i develop one project on cy8c4246 using psoc creator and trying to move variable to particular location in ram.For that i modified linker after readin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am using the Project/Build Settings dialog to try to add an additional library to my project.  Using the "Additional Libraries" and the "Additional ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am working with the code example project CE210741_UART_Full_Duplex in PSoC Creator 4.0 and it is initially set to compile for a CY8C4245AXI-483. But... Show More
ToVa_1580951
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When will the USB device and USB host component be supported for the FM0+ by PSOC Creator?    How do other developers create USB enabled devices with ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm experiencing a problem editing datapath instructions in the UDB editor.  In the Compare Options section of the Configure Instruction dialog box, O... Show More
PhBe_1305961
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Implemented steps shown in AN97060 guidelines for adding an Upgradable Stack OTA Bootloader to my project.  The Stack and Launcher projects copied to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
This morning I downloaded Creator 4.1 and went to play with the post build capability.    After working with it for less than an hour I wasted about a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
All: what is the address I am to use for the DMAC itself. Is the destination (the second TD) base address PERIPHERAL_BASE? What is the upper 16 bits (... Show More
MotooTanaka
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I've been trying to upgrade firmware of my CY8CKIT-044 from 2.12 to 2.18    but somehow I have not been able to do it.    I'm using    CY8CKIT-... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.