Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,I recently installed PSoC Creator 4.1 and see errors on startup:An important piece of PSoC Creator has a problem and may not work correctly. Please... Show More
ViUp_2365076
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    ​I have built an ELF file using the startup code generated by the PSoC Creator Project, Using a custom Makefile. I have never been able to fla... Show More
SuSc_283911
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I just updated Creator 4.1.     The device on my CY8CKIT-042 Pioneer kit will not program.  The target shows as "CMSIS-DAP/248683 -->PSoC4200 CY8C4245... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm having success using this software, but I don't understand the value the "GetPorts" command returns. What determines the value? Is it solely deter... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
locked main.c
solved msg Solved
I received a PSoC Creator project from a coworker and all the application files are locked. E.g. main.c has an lock icon next to its name in the tab a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I want  blinking the LED using PWM Component. I am connecting LED port 2.1 and frequency 100 Hz . LED is not Blinking . Is there any specific p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi Cypress,    See attached screenshots. It would be great if you added a feature so that the system settings would change, depending if it was a Debu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Please welcome another four (four!) installments into the super primitive category, this time with the intent of getting you up and running with a da... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I want to design a component with an underlying 32-bit wide Datapath. The 8-bit module provided in the librara has got both a .pi (direct input) input... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I used to be able to build this simple bootloadable app (Top Design only has a SPI slave, a GPIO input pin, and a Bootloadable component) but all of a... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.