Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,in my current installation (4.1. Update 1, build 3210), there are some defective examples in the examples overview:CE215883_MFT_Two_PWMsCE216686_Ba... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Forum,Two days ago I downloaded PSoC 4.1. When I created new header files and tried to link in new libraries, the IDE was never able to find the files... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When editing symbol parameters and tweaking the parameter type, the expanded list opens with "int" on the top, leaving bool and float hidden.   No dou... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
  I have been working on a component that has a significant number of parameters and find this "feature" a mean torture.    Anytime you try to do some... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,it seems that disabling a component in the schematic doesn't disable its corresponding outputs. So, PSoC Creator will throw an error regarding mult... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I want configure Cypress MBR3116 by using Renesas R8C tiny (R8C25276) controller I2C. I have designed code according to the I2C host protocol in Cypr... Show More
rasec_2385561
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Where can I find a source code example of HID report processing for the host ?    I looked at AN57294 USB 101: An Introduction to Universal Serial Bus... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,I recently installed PSoC Creator 4.1 and see errors on startup:An important piece of PSoC Creator has a problem and may not work correctly. Please... Show More
ViUp_2365076
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    ​I have built an ELF file using the startup code generated by the PSoC Creator Project, Using a custom Makefile. I have never been able to fla... Show More
SuSc_283911
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I just updated Creator 4.1.     The device on my CY8CKIT-042 Pioneer kit will not program.  The target shows as "CMSIS-DAP/248683 -->PSoC4200 CY8C4245... Show More