Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

jobic_1363266
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,I'm currently using PSoC Creator4.0. Is there any static code analyser tool already integrated? If so, how can I use It?Regards Show More
david-given
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I want to use a version control system to manage my project. Right now it's pretty hard, as my source code ends up mixed in with all kinds of autogene... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi!         I am testing the USB CDC example project and cannot get it to send 64 bytes of data although this equals the max packet size and should be... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello!    I can't find any documentation on installing PSoc Creator in silent mode. The Installer extracts much .msi files. I can install these from t... Show More
RodolfoGL
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
If I go to Tools->Options->Text Editor and Enable autocomplete feature, every time I write some code in the tool, it takes a few seconds to show the c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hey forum;I have the need for a launcher bootloader with what appears to be combination bootloadable applications but I cannot find how to do this. I ... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,anyone experiencing PSoC Creator not able to build a project successful when two or more instances are running? In my case, it seems that PSoC Crea... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I have read a few things about CAN in PSoC and I got a couple of questions.     http://www.cypress.com/file/127111/download just a sample datas... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Just come here to see if I'm the only one have this behavior:using Creator 4.1 update 1, I found that the option in compiler:"default char unsigned op... Show More
MaIs_1681396
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
To those who create and manage AN90799Even if it is implemented according to the following procedure described in AN90799, an error will appear.Is it ... Show More