Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I install a new version og Psoc creator 3.1 and when try to view or modify the main code  of my project and when arrive near to the 1500 line of code ... Show More
RiMo_301056
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I experience a strange problem with PSoC Creator 3.1:starting from a certain line in my main.c file, the editor displays all the remainder of the file... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,    Is there any way to use the CY7C65211 with the Capsense tuner application?    It would be really useful to connect the CY8CKIT-049 directly... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
A few words, just before the Aussies start the show:I whish you all a happy and healthy new 2018!!!We (here in Germany) celebrate this day usually wit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Here is my experience with PSoC Creator 4.1I was mostly encouraged to switch by release notes that promised "improved single step debugging" and updat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello everyone;                       I am writing smartcard using i2c communication in PSoC 3. when  debugging code i got the following error . such ... Show More
ShNa_1340526
PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Hi every one

Is cypress has the PsoC IDE for Linux system?

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I2C_LCD component V1.20I have been trying to get this to work for ages until I put an I2C analyzer on the clock & data lines and got the following res... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Host sends addr 0x37 to CY8CMBR3116,when the addr is sended over,CY8CMBR3116 has no ACK to Host.     The details are in Attachments. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have observed different behavior of the Cypress SPI modules on CY8C4247-LQI-483.I have use Master mode and submode Motorola, with SCLK mode CPHA=0 a... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.