Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm trying to create a 16-bit adder using the UDB Editor. First of all, is this even possible? It seems that if I want a device with 48 "pins" I may n... Show More
maha_1664031
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
For example, the project (developed on a different PC) uses USBFS 3.20. The Component Update Tool shows the Current Version as '3.20 (Unknown)' and th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I want to build a simple SR flip-flop that is not synchronized.  Simple two NAND gate design you find in basic logic.  If I use synthesis optimization... Show More
NiBu_1198441
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am trying to get a CI build going with Jenkins. I followed these instructions to get a headless build working: https://community.cypress.com/docs/DOC-10865... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
hello everyone.                     anyone please give  me one verilog example project in psoc by creating verilog component. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
what is the difference between SDA_SetDriveMode(SDA_DM_DIG_HIZ) and SDA_write(high) or what is the use of  void Pin_SetDriveMode (uint8 mode) Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
optimised out
solved msg Solved
Iam using psoc creator 4.1 .I want to view the value of u_n8Zone by using breakpoint.But compiler show u_n8Zone is "optimised out"> .what is the reaso... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I install a new version og Psoc creator 3.1 and when try to view or modify the main code  of my project and when arrive near to the 1500 line of code ... Show More
RiMo_301056
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I experience a strange problem with PSoC Creator 3.1:starting from a certain line in my main.c file, the editor displays all the remainder of the file... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,    Is there any way to use the CY7C65211 with the Capsense tuner application?    It would be really useful to connect the CY8CKIT-049 directly... Show More