Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Sort by:
AnKr_1499391
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
After two years I am just starting again with the PSoC Creator and some things are really bothering me. My Setup:- i5-CPU, 16GB RAM, SSD, 64bit Linux ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi guys,    There is a component named ByteSwap in the project of Music_Creation(an example project included in CY8CKIT-033A).But i can not open the d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, my name is Guillaume Boucher and I work for a public school. A teacher asked me to deploy the PSoC Creator 4.1 on multiple computers. I can't find... Show More
pacr_284376
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
For my project I created an own component (with .H and .C files). All works but it is inconvenient that the intellisense (at least auto-completing var... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm trying to create a 16-bit adder using the UDB Editor. First of all, is this even possible? It seems that if I want a device with 48 "pins" I may n... Show More
maha_1664031
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
For example, the project (developed on a different PC) uses USBFS 3.20. The Component Update Tool shows the Current Version as '3.20 (Unknown)' and th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I want to build a simple SR flip-flop that is not synchronized.  Simple two NAND gate design you find in basic logic.  If I use synthesis optimization... Show More
NiBu_1198441
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am trying to get a CI build going with Jenkins. I followed these instructions to get a headless build working: https://community.cypress.com/docs/DOC-10865... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
hello everyone.                     anyone please give  me one verilog example project in psoc by creating verilog component. Show More
GrLe_1336286
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello AllReferring to a similar post titled "Build process unable to delete contents of code gen dir. Error: Failed to delete...lcpsoc3" i can confirm... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.