Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I get a "System.NullReferenceException"  when I perform a "Generate Application".  Yet if I copy ALL the components from one schematic page and paste ... Show More
jatoc_3265626
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I recently started playing around with a couple of CY8CKIT-059s for a project that I'm working on. Unfortunately, I'm not able to get the USBUART driv... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
We have received a run of PCBs, where touch button have just about 45pF parasitic capacitance, and we are worried to use them since this is right on t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I know that the various Cypress development tools are supposed to be C99 compatible.Though this is by now a very old standard, it's commendable to at ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When I am using PSoC Creator and Scroll the program will abruptly quit. It will also happen sometimes when I click on tabs. I haven't had this happen ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello together,I tried to run the PSoC 4 CAN Basic Example Project on my CY8CKIT-046 PSoC 4 L-Series Pioneer Kit.I can build and download this project... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
My MiniProg3 stopped being recognized by one of the development machines I use. It works on another. I thought maybe if I went ahead and updated PSoC ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have designed an SWD debugger interface multiplexer that multiplexes 3 SWD signals (VREF, SWDIO, SWCLK) to 48 ports.I use it on production to progra... Show More
JoLu_3455101
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,I am building the "CYPD3125-40LQXI_notebook" sample project from the "CCGx EZ-PD SDK 3.0.2" package in PSoC Creator 4.2 with no modifications of my... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
What does this line of code do? (void)<variable>;Below is an example:case CYBLE_EVT_GAP_AUTH_COMPLETE:                         authInfo = (CYBLE_GAP_A... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.