Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

HuEl_264296
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I have two CY8C3666LTI-201 projects which are almost identical. However, in one project, it won't let me use pin 13 (p1[2]) as a GPIO. In the o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Last week I attempted to install the PSoC creator software. However, the first installation failed and every subsequent attempt gets stuck at the same... Show More
PeSi_1583586
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have two versions of a project -SC5, and the later version SC6. They both contain the same Bootloader Project. The target project (SC5/SC6) differs ... Show More
LeEs_793571
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've just done my third install, this time on a completely fresh Windows 10 install, to try to figure out why the static timing analysis report appear... Show More
dafe_3707916
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi there,Anybody from cypress could clarify what kind of checksum is stored in ".cymeta" section by cyelftool, and what does it checksum?It seems to c... Show More
PiAn_3682961
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,I would like to update a project which was created with PSoC Creator V3.2 to new version PSoC Creator V4.2. The project uses 2 UARTS + 1IC2 Inte... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I recently upgraded my PSoC Programmer 3.24.2.  I started very consistently receiving the "Blue Screen of Death" when using the CY8CKIT-059.After cons... Show More
JoRi_1316111
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've recently upgraded my PC from a Win 7 laptop to a Win 10 laptop. Nothing else has changed. (same miniprog 3, cables, target board, etc.) It's load... Show More
TeMa_1467596
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I couldn't make ftoa work and I wanted to control the display format and rounding - then I came across this code snippet and adapted it but it's still... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi Guys,    I am trying to build binary for CYBL10563-56LQX1 processor with came with came with CY8CKIT-042-BLE PIONEER KIT.    I managed to generate ... Show More