Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

GoMa_1139756
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I’m having a problem trying to compile the CE222221, PSoC 6 MCU Voice Recorder, example program that is referenced in the CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT, PSoC 6 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello all,    this is a UDB implementation of a 16-bit fixed point CORDIC for calculating the sine and cosine of a given angle. It is supported on PSo... Show More
shlu_1817156
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,I am a software engineer in Shenzhen.I am designing a product that uses the CY8CKIT-033A development board.We have implemented the product features... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
So the image is my top design, I'm using PSOC creator 4.2 and play around with CY8CKIT-059 kit. I want to have the PWM output at pin 1.7. However if I... Show More
MaLo_1836446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello all,Its been a long time since I have used the SPIM block and associated commands. I have a thermocouple that goes to the MAX31855 board. It use... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
This post attempts to address five questions that arose during the creation of an asynchronous interface in PSoC.Random errors were eliminated by chan... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I tried to update from PSoC Creator 4.0 to 4.1 today. The update stalled. There was no error message or window, just this sitting in my taskbar:I then... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Is there a fundamental reason why the PDM to PCM component is not available on the PSoC 5LP, only on PSoC 6? Show More
deonc_3697476
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi we just noticed that the KitProg programmer is drawing 25ma from our PCBs that is using the PSoC 4000S chip. Isn't the KitProg supposed to draw 0ma... Show More
deonc_3697476
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am trying to get code that turns a LED on in Psoc Creator to work but I'm getting the following errors on the bottom image. I checked the configurat... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.