Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
dwiw_
Level 1
Level 1
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins

Hi, I'm Dwi Wahyudi

I just realize that my laptop has a lot of windows driver package (while cleaning my win10), but I don't know the function of all those driver.
So, can someone tell me what are those driver and can I uninstalled all of those or should I save just one driver?

btw, I only use PSoC CY8CKIT-044 for my project and now i'm done with the project.

Thanks.

wdp.JPG

0 Likes
1 Solution
Len_CONSULTRON
Level 9
Level 9
Beta tester 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Dwi Wahyudi,

If you don't plan on developing with the PSoC1, you can get rid of the drivers that mention:

• FirstTouch*
  • ICE Cube
  • MiniProg1

If you don't plan on purchasing the Segger JLink tool to can get rid of that driver.

Len
"Engineering is an Art. The Art of Compromise."

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
LeoMathews
First question asked 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi @dwiw_ 

Drivers for all Cypress devices are installed along with PSoC Programmer. Drivers are removed from the
system during uninstallation of PSoC Programmer.

To uninstall current drivers:
Navigate to the PSoC Programmer root installation directory. Open the Drivers folder and run driverui.bat.

To re-install the drivers:
Run the driver.bat file.

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

Len_CONSULTRON
Level 9
Level 9
Beta tester 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Dwi Wahyudi,

If you don't plan on developing with the PSoC1, you can get rid of the drivers that mention:

• FirstTouch*
  • ICE Cube
  • MiniProg1

If you don't plan on purchasing the Segger JLink tool to can get rid of that driver.

Len
"Engineering is an Art. The Art of Compromise."
0 Likes
LeoMathews
First question asked 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi @dwiw_ ,

Thread was locked due to inactivity for long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes