PsoCreator Error - Exception when trying to fully close

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
user_4671521
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I've got a big problem with PsoC Creator. For some reason, the software froze when I pressed the program button. I had to end the task from the Task Manager to close it.

Now, PsoC Creator gets stuck at loading :  Initializing... Cydesigner.Common.Transport.PPDeviceIO.CyPPDeviceIOPlugin

Sometimes, it does load but I get an error. (see attachments)

I tried to re-install the software but it didn't work.

Can you help me resolve this ?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi user_4671521​,

Can you please try out the steps mentioned in this thread and let me know if it works? - PSoC Creator 4.2 does not start anymore

Also, did you try reinstalling PSoC Programmer too? If not please try uninstalling all softwares in the Cypress folder and delete the folder. The default location of Cypress folder is - C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi user_4671521​,

Can you please try out the steps mentioned in this thread and let me know if it works? - PSoC Creator 4.2 does not start anymore

Also, did you try reinstalling PSoC Programmer too? If not please try uninstalling all softwares in the Cypress folder and delete the folder. The default location of Cypress folder is - C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes