PSoc4 Bootloader to load App via Bootloader Host

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

It would appear I have gotten past the Microsoft VC++ 2008 redistributable issue thanks to Anks.  Now I am faced with loading a simple app in to the PSoc 4 049-42xx kit via the bootloader host portion of the IDE.  When I look at the host information I see:

pastedImage_0.png

Now when I look at my project I see this:

pastedImage_1.png

Any suggestions at his point would be helpful.

0 Likes
1 Solution
SrikanthD_56
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins First question asked First comment on blog

From the above pictures, it appears that you neither built the PSoC Creator project nor selected the generated bootloadable CYACD file in the Bootloader Host tool, which is why the Program button in the Bootloader Host tool is disabled.

Please follow the steps provided in section 3.3 Programming a CY8CKIT-049-4xxx Project Using the Bootloader of the CY8CKIT-049-42XX Kit Guide to load the firmware onto the target PSoC 4 device.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SrikanthD_56
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins First question asked First comment on blog

From the above pictures, it appears that you neither built the PSoC Creator project nor selected the generated bootloadable CYACD file in the Bootloader Host tool, which is why the Program button in the Bootloader Host tool is disabled.

Please follow the steps provided in section 3.3 Programming a CY8CKIT-049-4xxx Project Using the Bootloader of the CY8CKIT-049-42XX Kit Guide to load the firmware onto the target PSoC 4 device.

0 Likes