Since PSoC Creator still requires Windows, I've been trying to get it to run on a Windows 11 on ARM64 installation. I've tried a variety of systems, but I think the problem is that I need native ARM64 drivers for the KitProg2 device. Are they available?
1. Could you please let me know the ARM64 based device you are using?
2. Are you able to use PSoC Creator in the device without any issues?
3. Is the Kitprog2 recognized on the device you are using?
Till then I will check internally to see if PSoC Creator is tested on a similar environment as being used by you.
1. CY8CKIT-046, but I’ll probably do some PSoC6 stuff after this.
2. The app runs fine, but no devices can be seen by it or PSoC Programmer.
3. No, that is why I asked about Windows for ARM64 drivers. This is a problem for Microsoft Surface, Windows on Raspberry Pi, and Windows on Parallels or VMWare Fusion on Mac M1.