Are there plans to improve the code editor in PSoC Creator? Here a little list of points i would like to see improved:
- Working bookmarks.
- Dark color scheme for Creator.
- Maybe an easier way to customize the font size/color and the possibility to store the configuration on a file and save/share it.
Understand this is an old post; bump for the Infineon team based on a year of chip shortages and builds in PSoC Creator.
- Pin mapping profiles to switch between footprint types in the same Creator project. Consider the instance of moving between a TQFP and a WLCSP package where the same pin mapping is unlikely. This requires a new PSoC Creator project in the Workspace. Add to this design bootloader and bootloadable projects.
- Syntax highlighting or the some facility for users to develop
- Additional Find Option to ignore generated source folders