PSoC Creator 1.0 Beta 4 available NOW!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
markgsaunders
Employee
Employee
50 sign-ins 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored
        We just released a new version of PSoC Creator. It's free and you can download it from:   

http://www.cypress.com/go/psoccreator   

Those of you who already have PSoC Creator installed will be notified by the Cypress Update Manager to update any moment now. Please update your software - we've improved a bunch of features and added a SAR ADC (12bit resolution and 1Msps) for PSoC 5 devices.   

-- yfs   
0 Likes
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
        After installing the lastest version compiler stopped working. When I build an existing project I got the following message:   
Error: bse.M0202: Internal Error (aborting): N?o ? poss?vel executar um programa. O comando que estava sendo executado era "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\csc.exe" /noconfig /fullpaths @"C:\Users\cfuzihara\AppData\Local\Temp\jt5e477b.cmdline". (App=cydsfit)   
Did it happen with someone else?   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Forgot to say I´m using Vista in Portuguese. I already have problems before with I2CtoUSB since my version doesn´t have a Program Files folder, has a translated to portuguese folder name.   
0 Likes
markgsaunders
Employee
Employee
50 sign-ins 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored
        Our installations do not do well with characters that are not "English". There are third-party executables in the tool that do not support paths and files with non-ascii characters and so there is not much we can do.   

Can you create a Program Files directory and try again? There is no way to move the installation from C:\Program Files\Cypress.   

-- mgs   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Vista doesn´t allow to create a Program Files folder in portuguese version.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

i am using vista...english US...i still have the same error

Error: bse.M0202: Internal Error (aborting): Cannot execute a program. The command being executed was "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\csc.exe" /noconfig /fullpaths @"C:\Users\Sajin\AppData\Local\Temp\wj9mdrve.cmdline". (App=cydsfit)

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Are you really still on Creator 1.0? I would suggest you to upgrade to 2.0, there are many errors fixed.

As long as you do not have any "Special" (non - ASCII) characters in your windows-username everything should go fine. I have got a vista-installation with Creator 2.0 which runs as a charme.

Bob

0 Likes