PSoC 3 ISR USB

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ScEn_283436
Level 5
Level 5
5 sign-ins First solution authored 100 replies posted

Hi,

I have upgraded to PSoC Creator 3.0 SP1 and have set about clearing up warnings.

I'm using an ISR to do millisecond timing. The prototype is CY_ISR_PROTO(MyInterrupt) ;

The function is CY_ISR(MyInterrupt) { ... }. There is red circle in the margin that displays the message "expected function body after function declarator". I've tried several things and have gotten the error to go away but it breaks my USBUART. It must have something to do with the CyGlobal interrupt because the ISR itself stops working.

The program works with the error message but I would, as a matter of course, like to resolve the error.

Nick

0 Likes
2 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

You are probably using a PSoC3. There are some minor bugs in the code-checking which have to be corrected. Best is to believe in the results of the compilation which will not show up an error (hopefully).

If the above is not the case, can you post your complete project, so that we all can have a look at all of your settings? To do so, use
Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
and attach the resulting file (do NOT use chrome, that still may not work).

Bob

0 Likes
ScEn_283436
Level 5
Level 5
5 sign-ins First solution authored 100 replies posted

Bob,

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes it is a PSoC3.

Nick

0 Likes