PSOC4 M0120:Build error: The command 'arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe' failed with exit code '1'.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RuGl_1600761
Employee
Employee
25 replies posted 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

Using PSOC Creator 4.4 on a win7 x64 system I get the following error message:

RuGl_1600761_0-1637829055074.png

after clean and build I get:

prj.M0120:Build error: The command 'arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe' failed with exit code '1'.

I implemented several projects before and everything worked well. Now with this project I get this message. I switched back to an old project, here the make process is OK. The problem seems related to the project setup.

Please help to get my project build working

rgl
0 Likes
1 Solution
RuGl_1600761
Employee
Employee

I found the problem. I renamed a method using FIND/RENAME in all files... obviously all occurrences  had been renamed but the method itself in c fie stay with the old name. Thus there was an correct entry in h file but the  corresponding method in c file was missing!

What I found is that switching to "OUTPUT" helps a  lot.... Just search for "output" at the bottom of the window 

rgl

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
RuGl_1600761
Employee
Employee

I found the problem. I renamed a method using FIND/RENAME in all files... obviously all occurrences  had been renamed but the method itself in c fie stay with the old name. Thus there was an correct entry in h file but the  corresponding method in c file was missing!

What I found is that switching to "OUTPUT" helps a  lot.... Just search for "output" at the bottom of the window 

rgl
0 Likes

Hi @RuGl_1600761 ,

Glad the issues was resolved for you and yes, the find and replace feature is very helpful but at the same time users have to be careful about the scope of the same else it might replace the wordings of some Creator generated source files as well which will be difficult to revert back
The Output Console is very helpful in such situations to pinpoint the cause of the errors created by renaming.
Please mark the same as the solution.
Thank you for using our products and please feel free to post any such queries or issues related to our product in the Community and we are happy to help.

Regards
Alen

0 Likes