Need help for first project with Cypress semiconductor

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm starting my first project with PSoCEVAL1 board. I try to replicate the example code which I found from the youtube video. Here I have attached the screen shot of the PSoC designer. The error says the "memory.inc" file is missing with the red cross mark. I don't know how to resolve the problem. Please help me to solve this problem.

My system configuration,

Windows 7 (64Bit), PSoC designer 5.4 (latest)

Udhay

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum, Udhay!

The error starts a bit earlier when Designer tries to access some .bat files. Can be some write-protection. Is the project you downloaded as a .zip expanded into a directory? No non-ascii characters in pathnames?? Full access to paths, no network??? Try as admin.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Welcome in the forum, Udhay!

The error starts a bit earlier when Designer tries to access some .bat files. Can be some write-protection. Is the project you downloaded as a .zip expanded into a directory? No non-ascii characters in pathnames?? Full access to paths, no network??? Try as admin.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Bob, Yes found solution. Just right click & "run as administrator" on the short cut. Very happy & now my code is working. Thank you very much for you help.

Udhay

Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

You are always welcome, Udhay!

Bob

0 Likes