Machine Learning Model problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Jerry
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hello, 

I'm trying to import a image classification into PSoC™ 62S2 Wi-Fi Bluetooth® pioneer kit (CY8CKIT-062S2-43012). 

In ML Configurator, all went right and I can generate some files. 

However, before writing into the board, I need to build and it comes with the error:

I'm wondering if there's any way to solve this issue. Thanks for your help!

Jerry_0-1647694320621.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
RodolfoGL
Employee
Employee
250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 5 comments on KBA

It seems your model is way too big to be placed in the internal flash memory (over 200Mb). You can try to place it in the external flash and see if it builds, but I think you need to review your neural network. It is way too big for an embedded application.

If you want to give a try, refer to the ML User Guide, page 11. You can add this line to your make file:

DEFINES+=CY_ML_MODEL_MEM=".cy_xip"

Refer to the mtb-example-psoc6-qspi-xip CE to setup the external memory.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
RodolfoGL
Employee
Employee
250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 5 comments on KBA

It seems your model is way too big to be placed in the internal flash memory (over 200Mb). You can try to place it in the external flash and see if it builds, but I think you need to review your neural network. It is way too big for an embedded application.

If you want to give a try, refer to the ML User Guide, page 11. You can add this line to your make file:

DEFINES+=CY_ML_MODEL_MEM=".cy_xip"

Refer to the mtb-example-psoc6-qspi-xip CE to setup the external memory.

0 Likes