Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Level 2
Level 2
First solution authored First like given 5 replies posted

Hi,

I installed the USBSerialSDKSetup.exe and have the Eclipse, usb drivers working fine. But I don' see USB-Serial configuration utility anywhere? Is that still needed for the latest version of the SDK?

If yes, where can I find it?

I only see mention to download the User Guide on the web site.

Thanks

rgrds

0 Likes
1 Solution

Thanks for your fast response and help BiBi.

I just reinstalled everything this morning and it seems that i have everything there now. Probably I messed up when installing for the first time.

Now I can also see the OpenOCD Jtag options on the debugger.

Thanks

rgrds

marcos

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
BiBi_1928986
Level 7
Level 7
First comment on blog 500 replies posted 250 replies posted

Hello.

I've not tried this but, if you read this thread:
Solved: Location of USB-Serial configuration utility - Infineon Developer Community
the utility is part of the SDK installation.  BTW, those embedded links don't work for me.

Assuming you fetched the SDK from here:
USB-Serial Software Development Kit - Infineon Technologies
based on previous thread, you already have the configuration utility installed.  And, from Infineon SDK page:
"The Software Development Kit (SDK) comes with configuration tool (Windows only), drivers (Windows only), libraries and application examples. "

My $0.02 worth.

0 Likes

Thanks for your fast response and help BiBi.

I just reinstalled everything this morning and it seems that i have everything there now. Probably I messed up when installing for the first time.

Now I can also see the OpenOCD Jtag options on the debugger.

Thanks

rgrds

marcos

0 Likes