Internal Error in Creator 4.2 and 4.3

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
dwiw_
Level 1
Level 1
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins

hi everyone,

Actually I posted this problem month ago. but still not resolved.

I'm using psoc creator 4.2.0.641 for cy8ckit-044. I'm getting this error when I build and clean for all project :

1. pft.M0000: An internal error occurred in the fitter: (System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'MPU9250.cydsn\codegentemp\bitstream.txt' is denied.).

2. bse.M0105: Unable to open the file for writing. Access to the path 'MPU9250.cydsn\codegentemp\warp_dependencies.txt' is denied.

3. fit.M050:The fitter aborted due to errors, please address all errors and rebuild.

I've tried to de-install the re-install Creator 4.2 but it still doesn't work, and then I install Creator 4.3 and I still have same error.

I even tried to make a new project in Creator 4.2 and 4.3 for basic program (UART lesson 12). But, still getting error when I tried to Generate application.

I'm really desperate.

Pls help me to sort out the error.

Thanks,

Dwi

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi dwwa_3829216​,

Can you please try creating your workspace in a different folder and let me know if you are still facing the same issue? Is building an empty project also throwing the same error?

Can you point us to the thread/discussion so that we can understand more about the issue and not repeat the steps to try and fix the issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Rakshith

Hi dwwa_3829216​,

Can you please try creating your workspace in a different folder and let me know if you are still facing the same issue? Is building an empty project also throwing the same error?

Can you point us to the thread/discussion so that we can understand more about the issue and not repeat the steps to try and fix the issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes
dwiw_
Level 1
Level 1
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins

Thanks for the response RakshithM_16

I've created empty project in different folder.

1. In default folder : Disk(C)>Document> Psoc Creator  the result is still error (both creator 4.2 and 4.3).

2. Disk(D) > Psoc Creator  the result is successful.*

I also copy my project to same folder as point 2, and it's successful.

*All my project is in Disk(D) but in different folder.

But, another problem that I worry about is sometimes my project never have this error for several days/times and then for another several days/times I got this error again.

this is the thread I mentioned

Missing files

Best Regards,

Dwi W

0 Likes
Rakshith

Hi dwwa_3829216,

Thank you for providing an update and glad that you are able to build a PSoC Creator project successfully.

But, another problem that I worry about is sometimes my project never have this error for several days/times and then for another several days/times I got this error again.

Can you please let me know if the location is synced online (for example on OneDrive etc)? Is it a shared location? As this is C drive, I do not think it is external to the device. The reason I am asking is that we have come across similar issues when the PSoC Creator projects are stored in shared or external drives.

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes