Have an Issue - Not able to turn the PORT PIN to Low State (OFF)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Praba
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I am Using the Controller CY8C29466-24SXI . In that Just Configuring the Port Pin to Turn ON And OFF the LED . But Controller Not responding its Points to Always HIGH State .

Praba_0-1622721198180.png

Source Code :

void main(void)
{

M8C_EnableGInt;

PRT2DR = 0;

VLT_CR = VLT_CR_4V5_POR;

while(1)
{

PRT1DR = 0x00;
PRT0DR = 0;
PRT2DR = 0;

}
}

Note : PORT Pins were Configured as Respective Global Out 

Kindly Help me if I Miss anything on the Global resource Configurations Parameters 

0 Likes
1 Solution
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hello @Praba ,

You will have to configure the port pins individually as output, in the Pinout section. Output can be one of "Open Drain Low", "Pull Up" or "Strong".

SampathS_11_1-1622783220435.png

Best regards,

Sampath Selvaraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
SampathS_11

Hello @Praba ,

You will have to configure the port pins individually as output, in the Pinout section. Output can be one of "Open Drain Low", "Pull Up" or "Strong".

SampathS_11_1-1622783220435.png

Best regards,

Sampath Selvaraj

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Praba
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Sampath 

Thanks for the Comments . Yes Changed the Drive Mode and Working Fine With that . Before Using the Global Resource Out Pin For Configuration of Port Pins . 

Can You Guide me  how to enable Debugging Option  by Using  the Mini Programmer / Debugger in the code attached Code for your Reference 

Prabakaran

0 Likes
SampathS_11

Hi @Praba ,

MiniProg and MiniProg3 cannot be used to debug PSoC1 devices. MiniProg3 supports debugging of PSoC3/4/5 devices.

Having said that, PSoC1 is a very mature product family, and there is little support for the same. Request you to kindly consider PSoC4 for new designs.

Best regards,

Sampath Selvaraj

0 Likes
Praba
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Sampath 

Thanks for the Reply . I am using the PSOC5 .  The thing PSOC1 for my old Project Support . So Requested if its Possible for PSOC1 . 

Kindly Provide me the Solution - How to Enable Debugging Option in  PSOC Creator 4.2 . 

Thanks 

Prabakaran

0 Likes
SampathS_11

Hello @Praba ,

Kindly refer to "Chapter 7 Programming and Debugging" in PSoC Creator User Guide.

0 Likes