Failed to connect Firmware is not fully loaded and device connot be detected

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
mifa_4751326
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I was in the process up updating boards using a Miniprog3 and after attempting to program one of the boards the programmer disconnected and has not been able to connect since. Each time I try to connect I get the error "Firmware is not full loaded and device cannot be detected. Please reconnect - "Miniprog3/18939CA000B23" "

I have looked into upgrading firmware but that option is not available. is there anything I can do to make the port connect again?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

1. Are you not able to program that particular board? If yes, please check the voltage on the VCCD pin when the device is powered. The voltage on the VCCD pin should be 1.8 volts. If not then the device might got damaged.

2. If you are not able to program any board then please check whether Miniprog 3 is working or not. For that please check what all LEDs are glowing on Miniprog 3 and check the status according to the Miniprog 3 user guide Appendix A.1 obtained from the link below:

https://www.cypress.com/file/44091/download

3. Please go through PSoC programming troubleshooting guide:

Troubleshooting PSoC® 3/4/5LP Programming/Debugging Issues - KBA210619

Please reply after trying above 3 points.

Thanks

Ganesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

1. Are you not able to program that particular board? If yes, please check the voltage on the VCCD pin when the device is powered. The voltage on the VCCD pin should be 1.8 volts. If not then the device might got damaged.

2. If you are not able to program any board then please check whether Miniprog 3 is working or not. For that please check what all LEDs are glowing on Miniprog 3 and check the status according to the Miniprog 3 user guide Appendix A.1 obtained from the link below:

https://www.cypress.com/file/44091/download

3. Please go through PSoC programming troubleshooting guide:

Troubleshooting PSoC® 3/4/5LP Programming/Debugging Issues - KBA210619

Please reply after trying above 3 points.

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes