Difference between PSOC creator andmodustoolbox.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MAO
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Macnica (Japan)
5 solutions authored 50 replies posted 100 sign-ins

I’m using CYW9P62S1-43012EVB-01.
I use PSOC6, but when I heard that PSOC6 generally uses modustoolbox I was curious for some reason, so I asked a question.

0 Likes
1 Solution
NaMo_1534561
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted 100 sign-ins 50 replies posted

Hello,

The Modus Toolbox simplifies your work by providing a familiar Eclipse-based integrated development environment. This environment works on Windows, macOS, and Linux, allowing you to design system setup, BLE, CapSense, USB, as well as other MCU peripherals you know and like with PSoC Creator.

PSoC Creator runs on Windows only and supports the development of PSoC3, PSoC5LP, PSoC4 and some PSoC6.

Best Regards,

Naoaki Morimoto

View solution in original post

1 Reply
NaMo_1534561
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted 100 sign-ins 50 replies posted

Hello,

The Modus Toolbox simplifies your work by providing a familiar Eclipse-based integrated development environment. This environment works on Windows, macOS, and Linux, allowing you to design system setup, BLE, CapSense, USB, as well as other MCU peripherals you know and like with PSoC Creator.

PSoC Creator runs on Windows only and supports the development of PSoC3, PSoC5LP, PSoC4 and some PSoC6.

Best Regards,

Naoaki Morimoto