Copied text has black background if font is changed

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JoBr_1593366
Level 5
Level 5
100 sign-ins 50 questions asked 100 replies posted

If I go to Tools → Options → Text Editor → Fonts and colors and change font to Deja Vu Sans Mono 8pt for all file types, and then restart PSoC Creator and copy text and then paste it into another program, it has a black background and is unreadable.  Somehow changing the font is changing the default background color.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi JoBr_1593366​,

Please refer to the workarounds provided in this thread and let us know if it helps - Cut and paste not working in 4.3 from example code to Word

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

I'm not seeing any issues after changing the 'Fonts and colors'. Could you please send some screenshots on the issue ?

Please let me know the version of the PSoC Creator.

Please refer to this thread Cut and paste not working in 4.3 from example code to Word might be helpful.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes

If I set the font to dejavu sans mono:

2020-06-17 15_23_18-Options.png

and then copy this:

2020-06-17 15_24_36-GMMV2 - PSoC Creator 4.3  [C__..._Go Mic Mobile V2 PSoC3_GMMV2.cydsn_Generated_S.png

and paste it into MS Word:

2020-06-17 15_24_56-Document1 - Word.png

This is PSoC Creator 4.3

0 Likes

Hi JoBr_1593366​,

Please refer to the workarounds provided in this thread and let us know if it helps - Cut and paste not working in 4.3 from example code to Word

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes