CAN WE WORK LIKE A TEAM WITH PSOC CREATOR?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DaUt_3924326
Level 1
Level 1
First like received First like given

Hi everyone,

Me and my colleague would like to work on the same project or Workspace, on two different Windows computers.

We want to develop different pieces of the same project or Workspace, so that we can develop it at the same time and in much less time. Can someone help us?

Is there an option that does it on PSoC Creator 4.2? It's important for us to do it so we can develop a project much faster.

I have attached you a PSoC Creator 4.2 setup.

Thanks in advance,

Daniele

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello Daniele,

Though there is no version control like Git directly integrated into PSoC Creator, you can place the files for source control by checking in and out each time you made modifications so that the other person always has the latest project changes. This KBA might be helpful: Revision Control for PSoC® Creator™ Projects - KBA86358

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello Daniele,

Though there is no version control like Git directly integrated into PSoC Creator, you can place the files for source control by checking in and out each time you made modifications so that the other person always has the latest project changes. This KBA might be helpful: Revision Control for PSoC® Creator™ Projects - KBA86358

Regards,

Dheeraj